Majyk Equipe Boyde Martin Event Boots (Set of 4)
Developed and tested in partnership with Olympic equestrian Boyd Martin, the Boyd Martin Majyk Equipe Eventing Pack (4 Pack) features design elements usually only found in much more expensive boots. The boots Feature a unique fit that do not inhibit horse's movement, and are constructed from a super strong but lightweight rip-stop material.
The Eventing Pack consists of a full set (front and hind) of the best selling Majyk Equipe Generation II Cross Country boots. These boots have a four layer construction for extra durability and feature a tough outer shell permanently fused on to a lightweight mesh backing. The boots feature an eco friendly, anti-fungal, anti bacterial non-neoprene Bio Foam interior only found in Majyk Equipe boots. The addition of extra large perforations help manage heat build-up while the supersoft finish offers exceptional comfort and grips to prevent slipping. The extra strong construction repels moisture, maintaining lightweight comfort and protection over all kinds of terrain and won’t hold water in the way that other materials do. Inside, the uniquely designed four way flexion strike plate offers a larger protection area while flexing with your horse’s natural movement. The tough Pebax material will not shatter or shard, making it a safer option for your horse’s protection.
This set offers amazing value for a high performance boot set. Features:
• Unique Shape Readily Conforms to Natural Leg Shape
• Reinforced Breathable Mesh Outer Repels Dirt & Moisture
• Ultra Lightweight, Breathable & Comfortable
• Four Layer Construction
• Built-In Interior Flexion Strike Plate flexes four ways for Advanced Impact Protection
• Proprietary Anti Bacterial Bio Foam with Added Perforations • Double Stitched Binding and Finishing
• USA Velcro® brand Long Straps for Custom Adjustment
Please Note - Fronts and Hinds are shaped differently - Same size fits all four legs of the same horse