Sore Eze Liniment and Gelotion
Sore-Eze™ Liniment and Sore-Eze™ Gelotion are made of a proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), lobelia (Lobelia inflata), and bergamot blossom (Citrus aurantium L. subsp. bergamia). From the same manufacturer of Sore No-More™.
- Can be used on the poll, back, neck, legs, hocks, knees and hoof
- Contains only all-natural, gentle ingredients making it safe for the most sensitive skinned horses
- Liquid consistency ideal for use on long haired horses
- A convenient gel form that utilizes a thicker formula for easier, targeted application in areas where regular liniment application may prove difficult. The Gelotion provides the same benefits as the Sore-Eze™ Liniment; ideal for sensitive horses, safe for use under tack, wraps, blankets and therapeutics, before and after work outs, and has all-natural ingredients.
- Has a thicker consistency than Sore-Eze™ Liniment, meaning an easier application to areas where regular liniment is hard to keep in place
- Can be used as a coupling medium for ultrasound work while helping to reduce pain and inflammation in that area and can be used for massage
- Sore-Eze™ Gelotion can pinpoint areas of discomfort on your horse, as it will foam to indicate areas of heat and provide insight on possible injuries.
- Better for application to specific soft tissue areas, allowing less waste and proving to be more economical